Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My New Favorite Thing~~WIN IT!

It has indeed been awhile since I have blogged,  I miss it, but I have been seriously busy creating clothes that I love.  Remember a previous post that featured this "beautiful mess"?

This is an actual pile of ALL of the fabrics from Amy Butler's Soul Blossom CollectionI know, right????  She takes flowers from her garden and infuses them into glorious fabrics....soooo love her. 

This particular collection has always reminded me of a girl named Abby.  She is absolutely one of the best friends you could have on your side with a heart bigger than one could possibly imagine.  And when she saw my beautiful mess, she instantly claimed it as her own.  

It has earthy tones that remind me of where she came from before our small town was graced with her family.  Funky disco prints for the wild music fanatic that personifies her.  And turquoise.  Turquoise draws her in EVERY single time.

All of these wonderful things led me to create The  ~*Abby*~ Collection out of my beautiful mess.  I took pieces of all these fabrics~~pieces of one of the best people I know~~ and closed my eyes real tight and recited some boppity boo and wished together the perfect skirt.  I am giving away one of these skirts as a special "sneak peak" preview of this collection.  This ~*Abby *~ Tiered Twirl Skirt is also my new favorite piece.  I am head over heels for tiered twirl skirts.  Easy to wear.  Fabulous movement.  Fun in summer & lovin' leggin's when the temp is dialed down.



(PS~~This beautiful model is Abby's stunning creation, Carly.)













Want one?  Here's how to get it for nothing more than a few clicks of a keyboard. 

    * "Like" Baileigh Grace on Facebook.
    * Stalk my blog, be a Follower.
    * Show me some love on either site and let me know what your favorite item is on BaileighGrace.com, on Facebook,  or your favorite memory of anything ~*Baileigh Grace*~ (which can absolutely include a picture.)

That's all!  A winner will be randomly chosen on Monday,  April 4th.  I wish you the best of luck, and to my dear friend, Abby, I thank you for your constant inspiration and never ending fabulousness.

~A~

4 comments:

  1. The new skirt is so gorgeous!! Love me some ruffles AND Amy Butler! Thank you for the beautiful work on Lulu's new dress that we bought at Hen Rae's... she was so proud to wear it to school and it made her feel "dus as pwitty as Aubwielle" : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE all of your creations! I can't wait to buy a twirl skirt for my daughter, McKenzie. The past two Christmas' McKenzie has wore a BG dress & loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We LOVE LOVE LOVE our ALL of our baileigh grace outfits!!!! Especially the tiered twirl skirts!!!! <3 Amber is the bestest...and TOTALLY rocks!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are soooo incredibly talented! I am inspired by your creations to just learn how to sew PERIOD! The use of flowers and COLOR in your creations are stunning!!!!! I can't wait to see how the cute dresses you create for my girls turn out! You've definitely got a new customer for life! ;)
    - Cecily Reuter

    ReplyDelete